Thursday 22 November 2007

A google Video which almost costs (me) Rs. 10,000

How far can a video u watch can take u?

Google Top 100 videos is one of the stuff I watch very often these days. (Probably it says how 'vetti' I am)
And a couple of weeks back I came across this very cute little video.



And as i watched it over and over again, I became a little curious about the 'Nintendo Wii' which was in the video.
The next couple of weeks were spent on the net learning about the gaming console, reading reviews, Blogs and watching videos about it.
(I've played a lot of computer games, but gaming consoles are whole new world for me, so I had to start with HSW)

And guess whats the result?
I am even thinking of buying the 'Nintendo Wii' shortly*.

Wow, just amazing to think that all this was triggered by watching an unrelated video!!.

And btw just like any good thing in Video gaming, it comes from Japan!!.

On a totally different note,
Sometimes I wonder if in today whether the generation and lifestyle changes with amlost every year or two.
For E.g.
My brother plays the same games which I play using my Keyboard but he uses a Joystick!!
He somehow prefers the Joystick while I still stuck to my old Keyboard.

P.S:
Official Video Trailer...WOW!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey that video .. me too saw i daa. gud gud.. me too full time in youtube these days.. infact trying my own videos now