Thursday 15 November 2007

Irashaimase! (Welcome in Japanese)

So you have finally landed here!!!, so let me say it again 'Irashaimase'.
Let me begin by asking questions you probably have on your mind. (Well to be be honest they are actually questions which I have on my mind when I read other blogs!!).

Who am i?
Well, I'm a typical Indian guy , cricket/sports crazy and laAzy currently learning the nuances of life in Japan.

And more importantly what u gonna find here??
Just a few scribbles about hows life being a 'Indojin' (Indian) in Japan and the pleasant surprises Japanese life brings along with it.
You will probably find me singing praises of Japan in this blog quite frequently.
The Tourist places, the wonderfully helpful people of Japan and ofcourse the cars, robots which affect my life.
I have travel fetish so expect a few scribbles about places I visited in Japan.


P.S:
The extra 'A' in the url is not astrological!!!...its just that somebody already took the name 'Lazyme' before i could.
Probably it also says im more laAzy than lazy can be.

1 comment:

Badri said...

welcome to the bloggin world