Saturday 24 May 2008

I got robbed!

First of all let me state this.
All that my weird (Reason follows below) robber deprived me of is just a washing machine load of clothes which I put out of my apartment for drying.

Okei, I was stupid enough to leave my clothes hanging outside to dry overnight.
But then, this was Japan I thought, the only developed country with astonishingly low crime rates.
( For the unacquainted , Japan experiences 1.3 robberies per 100,000 population, compared with 48.6 for West Germany, 65.8 for Great Britain,
and 233.0 for the United States says wiki).

But heres the funny part.
The weird or should I call him dumb thief
left 1 (NOT one pair but just 1) of my dark blue socks and 1 of my light blue socks.
What am I supposed to do with this one part??.

And what is he gonna do with the other part!.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it might have flown away...
or did you steal one sox from the neighbour's balcony?

Akshay said...

strange indeed.... do u think he was color blind

Anonymous said...

did you lose your underwear too?